phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL. The most frequently used operations are supported by the user interface (managing databases, tables, fields, relations, indexes, users, permissions, etc), while you still have the ability to directly execute any SQL statement.
Recent blog posts about phpMyAdmin
- Weekly phpMyAdmin contributions 2016-W48
Dec. 6, 2016, noon
- Weekly phpMyAdmin contributions 2016-W47
Nov. 29, 2016, noon
- phpMyAdmin security issues
Nov. 28, 2016, 6 p.m.
- Weekly phpMyAdmin contributions 2016-W46
Nov. 22, 2016, noon
- Weekly phpMyAdmin contributions 2016-W45
Nov. 15, 2016, 6 p.m.
Support this project
Do you like this project? You can contribute to it either using your work (patches are welcome) or you can donate to the author.