This tool is no longer developed nor maintained. Should you be interested in maintaining it, please contact me.
Program for charset conversion on Windows- CodeConv. Although this program is not maintained anymore, many people still find it useful as it has some advantages compared to others:
- Unlimited file size
- Optimised for conversion of large files
- Explorer context menu extension
- Very fast on large files due to intelligent prereading
- Supports all 8-bit charsets ever used for Czech (however unicode is not supported)
- Provides simple input charset detection which works in most cases
- Conversion of all files in folders
- Support for removing accents
As I do not use Windows anymore, this program looks for new maintainer. There is still quite larger user base and with some improvements, it can be definitely increased.
For compiling sources you will need some more Delphi components, these written by me are available here on one place.
The latest version 2.7 is available in following variants:
Support this project
Do you like this project? You can contribute to it either using your work (patches are welcome) or you can donate to the author.