Simple todo application using PHP and MySQL. It does not provide user authentication, only simple task sorting into categories and personal/work issues. It automatically detects links and formats text of entries.
You probably ask why another todo application. I just wasn't able to find any that fits my needs, look at features:
- Flawlesly work with international alphabets
- Automatically detect URLs in text and make them clickable
- Light XHTML + CSS layout
- Color highlighting of important items
- User defined categories
- Split of categories to personal and non personal to allow tracking personal issues as well as work related
- Displays statistics about tasks
- PHP script
- Use MySQL for storing data (with support for charsets in recent versions)
Recent blog posts about Ukolovnik
- Ukolovnik 1.4
Aug. 6, 2012, 10:41 a.m.
- Ukolovnik 1.3
Oct. 6, 2010, 5:03 p.m.
- Ukolovnik 1.2
Aug. 20, 2009, 1:07 p.m.
- Moving to Git
July 30, 2009, 1:37 p.m.
- Ukolovnik 1.1
May 26, 2009, 11:29 a.m.
You need PHP and MySQL, any recent version should be okay.
Demo and screenshots
You can download sources for current version 1.4:
- Sources tarball, bzip2 compressed (57.8 KiB)
- Sources tarball, gzip compressed (70.3 KiB)
- Sources, zip compressed (126.5 KiB)
- Sources, 7zip compressed (49.5 KiB)
Development uses Git as a version control system.
- Repository checkout:
git clone git://github.com/nijel/ukolovnik.git
- Web browser: GitHub
- Daily snapshots: download here
- Statistics: Ohloh.net
Use GitHub issue tracker for reporting bugs. You can provide patches there as well.
Support this project
Do you like this project? You can contribute to it either using your work (patches are welcome) or you can donate to the author.