Set of simple utilities for managing IMAP emails.
- Purges old read and unread mails from folders.
- Creates folders on IMAP.
- Shows summary about unread and unseen mails.
- Downloads messages from specified folder.
- Pipes messages from specified folder to custom command.
- Stores message in specified folder.
Recent blog posts about IMAP utils
- IMAP utils are completely clean of adware
May 27, 2007, 8:42 p.m.
- IMAP utils 0.1
May 17, 2007, 9:38 a.m.
- Přehled složek v IMAPu
Nov. 29, 2005, 7:24 p.m.
- Sources tarball, bzip2 compressed (11.4 KiB)
- Sources tarball, gzip compressed (11.9 KiB)
- Sources, zip compressed (16.4 KiB)
Development uses Git as a version control system.
- Repository checkout:
git clone git://github.com/nijel/imap-utils.git
- Web browser: GitHub
- Statistics: Ohloh.net
Use GitHub issue tracker for reporting bugs. You can provide patches there as well.
Use bugs.cihar.com for reporting bugs. You can provide patches there as well.
Support this project
Do you like this project? You can contribute to it either using your work (patches are welcome) or you can donate to the author.